Cheap air line flights
: Flights from
Cheap Air Line Flights
- (flight) shoot a bird in flight
- Shoot (wildfowl) in flight
- (flight) an instance of traveling by air; "flying was still an exciting adventure for him"
- (flight) fly in a flock; "flighting wild geese"
- (in soccer, cricket, etc.) Deliver (a ball) with well-judged trajectory and pace
- (of an item for sale) Low in price; worth more than its cost
- brassy: tastelessly showy; "a flash car"; "a flashy ring"; "garish colors"; "a gaudy costume"; "loud sport shirts"; "a meretricious yet stylish book"; "tawdry ornaments"
- (of prices or other charges) Low
- relatively low in price or charging low prices; "it would have been cheap at twice the price"; "inexpensive family restaurants"
- Charging low prices
- bum: of very poor quality; flimsy
We scheduled to work the holidays and were really looking forward to going to Monterey for a break. We booked months ago using CheapTickets and was that a mistake! We arrived at the airport 2 hours early to be greeted by a long line to check in at United Airlines. The kiosks were not working so we were forced to wait in the line only to find out that the flight time had changed and CheapTickets never notified us. While we were waiting in line, our flight was departing :-( The United Airlines front desk personnel were rude, cold and uncaring.
I am sitting at my computer now on hold with CheapTickets customer service. It has been long enough to create this image, post to Flickr and write this rant. And I am still on hold.
UPDATE still on hold after 15 minutes!
UPDATE still on hold after 22 minutes!
UPDATE still on hold after 25 minutes!
UPDATE after 30 minutes I reached Mia and her supervisor Jen. The $810.80 for the flight is still up in the air.
Needless to say we will probably not be flying United again and will do our best to let 1,000 people know how bad CheapTickets customer service is.
Old Delta Air Lines gates @ ORD
Delta Air Lines recently made the move from
the L concourse (terminal 3) at Chicago's O'Hare Airport, to the E concourse (terminal 2) where Northwest Airlines is located. All that's left in the L concourse is empty gate areas where all of the seating was removed. American Airlines has taken over some of the gates, but others remain like this.
Taken during my "November '09 American Adventure"!! MCO-DFW (757), DFW-ORD (MD-80), ORD-LAX (737), LAX-ROW (E145), ROW-DFW (E145), DFW-ORD (777), ORD-DSM (E145), ORD-MIA (767).
See also: bangkok to siem reap flights san francisco to sydney flight time cheapest flights around las vegas airfare and hotel packages cheapest flights to mexico cheap airfare to vietnam cheap flight to trivandrum cheap flights to accra avian flight center one way flights
- 17:12 |
- Category: None