Flight of the conchords tour schedule
- Flight track pro
Flight Of The Conchords Tour Schedule
- Flight of the Conchords is a Grammy award winning New Zealand-based comedy duo composed of Bret McKenzie and Jemaine Clement.
- Make arrangements for (someone or something) to do something
- Arrange or plan (an event) to take place at a particular time
- plan for an activity or event; "I've scheduled a concert next week"
- an ordered list of times at which things are planned to occur
- agenda: a temporally organized plan for matters to be attended to
- biggest consumers of energy in homes and buildings, which are heating
- an instance of traveling by air; "flying was still an exciting adventure for him"
- (in soccer, cricket, etc.) Deliver (a ball) with well-judged trajectory and pace
- a formation of aircraft in flight
- Take (a performer, production, etc.) on tour
- a journey or route all the way around a particular place or area; "they took an extended tour of Europe"; "we took a quick circuit of the park"; "a ten-day coach circuit of the island"
- make a tour of a certain place; "We toured the Provence this summer"
- go: a time for working (after which you will be relieved by someone else); "it's my go"; "a spell of work"
Tim Finn (11)
2009 has been a landmark year for Tim Finn, the revered New Zealand born and bred singer/songwriter who has made a career out of producing some of this country’s most treasured and celebrated songs. He commenced the year launching the acclaimed stage production Poor Boy (co-created with playwright, Matt Cameron) in Melbourne with leading man Guy Pearce. Then it was on to Tropfest in Sydney where Tim played to over 85,000 people in a performance that was broadcast around the country. Next stop – Bluesfest Byron Bay, where he made a triumphant return to the festival circuit with two standout performances that still have people talking. Then in quick succession there was the Sydney launch of Poor Boy (with Matthew Newton taking over the lead role) a heartfelt appearance on the high rating TV program ‘Random Acts Of Kindness’ and a cameo appearance in an independent NZ film, Predicament, starring alongside Jermaine Clement (Flight Of The Conchords) which will be released in early 2010.
In what will make for an electrifying performance, another dimension has been added to the recently announced Tim Finn National Anthology Tour with the news that former Split Enz and Crowded House keyboardist/composer/musician Eddie Rayner will join Tim on tour.
The unspoken onstage chemistry with Eddie Rayner will bring another element to the already red hot band. Eddie was the inspiration behind the Enzso project in the late 90s and the shows will feature hit songs from
Split Enz, Crowded House, Finn Brothers as well as Tim’s solo songs and promise to be magic
It’s an exhausting schedule
of events that reveals that Tim Finn is an inspiring artist who is still eager for that next challenge.
As we head into the second half of the year Tim continues to tick off his ‘to do’ list with the announcement of North, South, East, West – Anthology (released October 2). In a first for Tim (one of many this year!) this release is all encompassing and career spanning, revisiting his days in legendary art/rock pioneers Split Enz, Crowded House (he joined brother Neil for the Woodface album and tour) and The Finn Brothers as well as tapping into songs from
his rich solo career. The Anthology contains a few rarities and unreleased tracks as well as some new songs recorded this year (Nothing Unusual and Light Years Away), featuring guest appearances by Missy Higgins, Neil Finn, Liam Finn, Eddie Rayner, Bic Runga and others. Tim is incredibly proud of this release and it is just as much about looking forward as it is back.
To coincide with this special release Tim Finn has also announced the National Anthology Tour that will culminate in special headlining appearances at both the Homebake and Queenscliff Festivals. Tim will visit most of the country throughout November into December, capping off a remarkable return to the public spotlight. If recent performances are anything to go by, this will be a must-see tour. It will include Tim’s red hot live band and a set that features all of the songs that have made Tim Finn one of the world’s great artists. So come prepared to sing your way down memory lane.
Seven Kings Route 129 Schedule
Route 129 Duty Schedule circ. 1975. RTs were still allocated at this time to Seven Kings Garage. Signed off by the senor schedule
officer N H Knight. The Route at this time ran from
Ilford to Clayhall via gants Hill and barkingside. The headway was 7 to 8 minutes during the day and 15min evening. There was no Sunday Service, until conversion to OPO . Most of the duties where 8 journeys. Spilt 3 break 5. 5 break 3 or 2 ,1 , break 4. Saturdays was the same level of headways but before 0900 was every 15 minutes
See also: saa flight schedules cheap flights london to glasgow cheap europe air tickets flights sydney to melbourne cheap airfares to panama flights from new york to toronto flight departure check airlines tickets to india flights to australia and new zealand flights from hong kong to tokyo
- 17:08 |
- Category: None