Empty leg charter flights
: One day flight : Dirt cheap air
Empty Leg Charter Flights
- A charter airline, also sometimes referred to as an air taxi, operates aircraft on a charter basis, that is flights that take place outside normal schedules, by a hiring arrangement with a particular customer.
- (Charter flight) flights organized directly from the departure location to the destination without any intermediate stops, usually these flights don't operate on a previously fixed schedule and have less room inside for passengers
- A flight by an aircraft chartered for a specific trip, not part of an airline's regular schedule
- (Empty legs) In aviation, deadheading is a term used for a return flight made by a commercial aircraft without any cargo or paying passengers on board.
- Also known as "one-way availability". Since charter trips typically charge for the round trip travel of the aircraft, empty legs can often represent relative bargains. These are usually posted as available for travel between two airports during a certain time period.
- An empty flight between two consecutive scheduled stops. Eg, occurs when a charter flight takes passengers in one direction but returns empty rather than waiting for a return load.
Wallmonkeys Peel and Stick Wall Decals - Roller Coaster Riders - 48"W x 32"H Removable Graphic
WallMonkeys wall graphics are printed on the highest quality re-positionable, self-adhesive fabric paper. Each order is printed in-house and on-demand. WallMonkeys uses premium materials & state-of-the-art production technologies. Our white fabric material is superior to vinyl decals. You can literally see and feel the difference. Our wall graphics apply in minutes and won't damage your paint or leave any mess. PLEASE double check the size of the image you are ordering prior to clicking the 'ADD TO CART' button. Our graphics are offered in a variety of sizes and prices.
WallMonkeys are intended for indoor use only.
Printed on-demand in the United States Your order will ship within 3 business days, often sooner. Some orders require the full 3 days to allow dark colors and inks to fully dry prior to shipping. Quality is worth waiting an extra day for!
Removable and will not leave a mark on your walls.
'Fotolia' trademark will be removed when printed.
Our catalog of over 10 million images is perfect for virtually any use: school projects, trade shows, teachers classrooms, colleges, nurseries, college dorms, event planners, and corporations of all size.
Among the works most recently acquired by the Hirshhorn is French-born artist Louise Bourgeois’s sculpture Legs, 1986, a gift from Trustee Ginny Williams in honor of former Director Olga Viso. Bourgeois is one of the most influential sculptors in contemporary art. She represented the United States at the 1993 Venice Biennale and was the first artist commissioned to create a monumental sculpture for the Turbine Hall at the Tate Modern, London.
Many of her works refer to the human body, usually by indirect allusions (such as empty clothing and furniture), but she has also sculpted fragments of anatomy. Legs is her largest, consisting of long, attenuated, vertical limbs—each one ten feet tall but only two inches wide. Suspended from the ceiling, the legs dangle so that the tiny feet hover slightly above the floor. The immediate effect is one of precariousness, of a person stretched by unseen causes.
Over her 60+ year career, Bourgeois has developed a powerfully inventive corpus of sculptures drawing upon the ideas and styles of major artistic movements. From Surrealism and primitivism to Conceptualism and feminism, she has employed a wide variety of traditional and modernist techniques, such as carving stone, modeling wax and plaster, casting bronze and resins, and incorporating found objects.
Her autobiographical references, including intimate memories of her childhood and sexual fantasies, inform her compositions and impart a sense of loss, mystery, and regret.
Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden
Tokyo subway legs
When the Tokyo subway is almost empty during week-ends, some have more space to stretch their legs!!
Selective colours by Delphine. Japan, May 2008.
See also: cost of flight find cheapest air tickets cheap airfare alaska heathrow airport flight delays cheapest flights to london from usa air india open ticket flight fare alerts cheap airfare alerts flight travel tips philippines air ticket
- 17:09 |
- Category: None